To all our students and their parents, thank you for your support!
We look forward to many more years with you!
DROP US A NOTE
THE EDUCATION ADVOCATES
Where true learning takes place
THE EA WAY
Built upon five key values, the Ea way embraces learning as a way of life rather than a means to an end.
- Time and Effort – Nothing happens overnight and most things of value require effort.
- Strategies – Tap on strategies that work and personalise them. We read widely to bring our students strategies from various sources and then work with them to make it work for them.
- Room for Improvement – Practice makes progress so we celebrate the effort and the milestones along the way.
- Reframing Mindsets – Making mistakes along the way is perfectly normal.
- Long and Short – Short term plans that are tweaked along the way towards achieving a long term goal to accommodate life and our students’ progress.
SMALL CLASS SIZES
A maximum of 8 students in each class to maximize student teacher ratio.
Carefully selected titles across genres include award winning books that seek to spark a love for reading and storytelling.
Designed with learning in mind, materials incorporate current affairs and global concerns. current with changes in syllabus.
Educators with a heart for the process, a passion for the individual and a growth mindset.
Biannual Parent-Teacher Conferences, informative talks, educational workshops for parents.